When sewage treatment was made a statutory requirement by the Pollution Control Board, Mailhem Ikos pioneering work aided several industries, large colonies, hospitals, institutions, commercial establishments, hotels, municipalities and townships in choosing the right kind of plant. Mailhem Ikos plants come with the added advantage of being cost effective, minimum maintenance, superior quality, operating condition flexibility and stable performance. The treated effluent water can be further polished through a tertiary stage, comprising of filtration plant and softeners to produce clean, clear water for reuse in the industries/ residential areas.
Our treatment methods are based on aerobic, anaerobic, chemical and mechanical treatment.
We offer the following technologies for sewage treatment:
- Moving Bed Bio Reactors (MBBR)
- Submerged Aeration Fixed Film (SAFF)
- Membrane Bio Reactors (MBR)
- Sequential Batch Reactors (SBR)
- Up flow Aerobic Sludge Blanket Reactor (UASB)
- Anaerobic Treatment & Digestion
- Chemical Treatment